Welcome to this week's Your Inspired Design link party!
Are you all aching for Spring weather like we are? We've had our pretty snow so now its time for some warmer weather, sunshine and green!
At the shop we have been bringing in lots of great new items from Market and with that is some pretty new items that will help you bring some Spring green into your home. If you are in the area, stop by the shop and see all the new stuff!
This week, we are featuring two great DIY projects.
The first is from Kristi at Making it in the Mountains. She shows us how to easily stencil a wall. Just beautiful results.
And our next feature is a quick little DIY of some fabulous gold and white coasters. You could do any color combo, but gold is H-O-T right now! Thank you for sharing, Katrin, at Kreative K.
Thank you all for sharing! Be sure to grab your featured button down below! Can't wait to see what you share this week!
Now, let's get this week's party started.
Christine @ Let's Get Crafty
Diane @ Diane and Dean DIY
Kristy @ Starfish Cottage
Carol @ Bluesky Kitchen
Lisa & Gloria @ Potentially Chic
Holly @ McCall Manor
Now that we have all been properly introduced, let's get to linking up!
Here are some Inspired Design guidelines:
1. You must have a host link or our party button in your post to be featured.
2. No advertising including shops and etsy shops.
3. Your submission should be something you created (furniture redo, recipe, room design etc).
4. By joining this party you give us permission to feature your work, with a link, on our social networks and these blogs.
5. Stay and check out what other people have created. Check out and comment on at least 2 other links.
6. By joining this party you give us permission to add you to an email list reminding you of the party.
7. Enjoy the creativity!
You can grab a party button here and if you are featured next week, be sure to grab our featured button at that point!
Thanks for partying with us!